Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - All-NBA First Team, Kobe or Wade?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dutches
Bang Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet Skeet, She do that thing for 3 retweets...

Blunted Member

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB3 View Post
With all of that said, I expect Kobe to get the nod over Wade for First Team All-NBA, because as a Wade fan we're used to him constantly being overlooked. I'm not just saying this as the Heat fan that everyone seems to hate, I'm speaking truth here. Dwyane Wade will probably never get the respect (as far as recognition) he deserves, and it's sad to say that (for example Colin Cowherd saying Rajon Rondo was better than Wade last year, Kenny Smith saying Durant was better this year and the media automatically saying the Heat are LeBron's team upon arrival).

/End Rant.
I'm not a fan of either but when Wade has 5 Rings, play through multiple injuries, including spraining a finger and saying "meh i'll just shoot with the other hand", then you can say Wade deserves it more than Kobe.

Wade is glass doll compared to the Ironman that is Kobe. Kobe is the real Tony Starks and Ghostface Killa in one man. Do not fuck with him.
Dutches is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote