Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Draft Tracking Position Thread - "the tank tracker"
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #94 (permalink)
MARTYNAS
some creepy guy

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
i don't know with who we will end up, but i hope BC don't take another big euro (and i'm a euro fan), because we need a sf or a pg to draft.
and trade bargnani.

i think we can trade Bargnani to mini or wash, because they have each a big who they can pair with Bargs (love-mcgee).
and we can grab another high pick.
Poor draft and not stereotypical Euros this year. Both Enes and Jonas looks solid. Motiejunas is more typical Euro and he is very risky pick. Vesely is SF and he is great, but not a top 5 pick. Bleacherreport or smth. said Raptors are interesting in Jonas. I really hope it's not happening, I like Jonas and I don't wanna see any other Lithuanian here. I mean hating fans (no offense...), I pass. I said it few times - Jonas, dont go there, LOL. I dont know what he thinks about it, I just know Colangelo was here, in Lithuania, to take a look at him.
Drafexpress guy was here and talked with Jonas too. He filmed interview, but it's private draftexpress video. They talked about him and Enes, Jonas said he would love to play against Enes in the NBA pre draft camp.

Last edited by MARTYNAS; 04-10-2011 at 11:06 AM.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote