Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The hard truth about the rebuilding Raptors
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Scully
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Hasen't Traino been rolling around in that shitty bed for the majority of the season? As for rejection of All stars as a bases of a franchise or the fact that you believe free agency is a waste of time, I am not really sure how to respond. Other If we are just relying on the draft to revitalize the team 2-3 years is terribly optimistic. This team is desperate need of veteran leadership. When was the last time this team had a player who played in 2nd round of a playoff let alone quarter final or semi. Marion/ O'neal. When the last time we had 2 onm the same team ?. Youth is great, but you don't win games with out experience, you don't even develop your youth to there full potential. Our collective playoff experience is what? (I just going off memory, so I could be wrong here) bargs/ caldron share 5 games (1 win), And what ever Klieza may have gotten behind Anthony in Denver.

The way I see it we dump Bargs and our pick for play off proven C and what ever. We take this opportunity in a historically weak draft. We dump Traino and look for D first Coach Ie. L. Frank. We move J.J. to the bench for a Veteran SF, with the idea they split time. Then try to move Jose for a mid level (1st) pick at the dead line.
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote