Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Wilson Chandler
Thread: Wilson Chandler
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Jordan needs a strong influence to continue helping him become the player he can become. Right now as crazy as it sounds, that person is Blake Griffin for him. I've heard multiple times theyve become best friends, and DeAndres improvement this year is attirbuted to hanging around with Blake and seeing how hard he works and joining him in the workouts. I dont see anyone like that on our team.

Chandler would be a perfect fit at the 3 if we didnt have Kleizas awful deal on the books. Johnson has played ok, but he hasnt shown that he can be this teams starting SF going in to the future. He cant be looked upon as such until he improves his overall game. For now hes a bench role player IMO.

Chandler would provide defence, 3 pt shooting, a player who can actually create a bit off the dribble and score, rebound, and he is a very good help defender as well.

If only we didnt sign Kleiza. You cant have such a huge commitment to 2 players at the same position unfortunately, or else we'll be stuck at the other positions forever.

I'd rather go after Gasol this offseason, and somehow unload 2 of the 3 burdens to the books(Jose/Andrea/Kleiza).

BC is such a fuck up.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote