Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do you want Bryan Colangelo back next season?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
rapsmannn
Jonas needs minutes

Representing:

it would weird if BC didn't get signed back,

dont think I would like hte direction of hte team under new leadership, who obviously would be a rookie G.M because MLSE is to cheap,

I would prefer MLSE to re-up BC and let him finish the rebuild, the guy did build one of the best teams we've seen this past decade, the run and gun suns, who are more memorable than previous champions, and could have been a champion if it wasn't for injuries and bad decisions by players, and David Stern

with Lottery picks he is knocking htem out of hte park, Bargnani, Derozan, and Davis, all turned about to be top 5 or 6 players in there draft class

another huge reason why we should bring him back, he never got to hire his own coach yet, Sam Mitchell and Triano were both here before BC time, I would at least like to see him hire a new coach,

also MLSE wanting BC to build around Bosh which was a failed experiment from the beginning, BC managed to get this team in the playoffs twice under Bosh, which is starting to look better considering how he looks with the Miami Heat right now with two of the best players in the gamea Wade and Lebron,

we would have been in the playoffs last year if Turk cared enough, and if Bosh made a damn layup
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote