Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #2353 (permalink)
Mean Muggin with his son

Swollen Member

Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
Well, we can sort of do it. Just like women can sort of pick out other attractive women. But there will always be preferences, which makes it impossible to speak for everyone.

For example, some women hate hairy chests, while other women find a shaved or hairless chest to be a huge turn-off. Some guys like women with huge boobs, even if they are fake. I hate fake tits. I think fake tits are...ugh. I also hate fake tans, yet some guys dig that. Also, guys like Jeff and I are okay with a chick having a big ass. Some guys are disgusted by junk in the trunk.

I think we can speak in probabilities about what others find attractive, but it's never absolute. Preferences for traits like body symmetry and good skin are pretty universal, as far as I know. Other than that, things are little more complicated.
All my boys make fun of me because i prefer a bigger woman with allot of junk in the trunk, while the majority of them like the petit skinny girls.

So to each their own. The way I look at it. More for me.
b55bgc is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote