Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do we have the worst owner(s) in sports?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:00 AM   #53 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
They'd make even more money with a cup.More ticket sales, way more merchendise.
Yes for one year, but then you get expectations and why would you want that? Think about it long term, if the fans are happy going one round or two, then you never have to spend the most to get a real team out there and over the course of time you make way more $, this was especially true pre-cap NHL when Toronto had a NY Yankee type advantage in $ and fanbase but never used it to spend the most.... because its about $. Sadly if we couldnt win with that advantage i dont see how we can win without it

I dont think Leafs fans are ignorant at all, you love what you love. But you are shooting yourselves in the foot by letting them keep printing $ after close to 40 years of medicore teams, if you really love them, then you need to give them tough love til they love you back :P

Nobody has spoken up about the Teachers Union? How many teams in sports are owned by a Teachers Union? lol i mean damn, Teachers are some of the cheapest fucks on the planet :P
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote