Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Omri Casspi wants out of Sacremento
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:
Kings Omri Casspi wants out of Sacremento

Quote:
Allon Sinai, Jerusalem Post: For the fourth time in the past seven games, Omri Casspi never left the Sacramento Kings’ bench on Sunday night, watching from the sideline as his team claimed a 106-97 home victory over the Utah Jazz. The 22-year-old Israeli forward has experienced an erratic sophomore season in the NBA under the guidance of fickle coach Paul Westphal. After playing a total of just 27 minutes in Sacramento’s last seven games, Casspi has revealed that he would like to leave the Kings for a team that would truly appreciate him. “It’s not easy for me to sit on the bench, which has happened to me quite a bit in Sacramento’s last few games,” Casspi wrote in a column published on Israeli sports website ONE. … Casspi, who has averaged 8.8 points and 4.4 rebounds in 69 games so far this season, claimed that there is plenty of interest in his services from other teams in the league. “I know that there are many teams, including some playoff teams, that want me ahead of next season,” he wrote. “I hope to find myself in a team that appreciates me as a player and a person, a team that plays like a team.”

The Point Forward Posts The Opening Tip: Tuesday, April 5
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote