Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 007nites Presents: Chris Mullin
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
ok, hof is based on more than stats and all-star appearances. as you yourself wrote, you need to make an impact on the game. Carter did not, except as a flash in the pan athlete and the leader of a garbage team, mullin most definitely did. and it won't show up in a stats and all-star based analysis. his team had 3 great players so stats were evened out between them and he had a huge amount of competition at his position so asg apearances were tougher to come by.

ask anyone who watched gstate in those days whether they think he belongs in the hall and every one of them would agree that he does.

i didn't skim through what you wrote, i ignored most of it because you never saw him play and are trying to judge his hof status by a few paragraphs on a message board.
i guess theres a reason why he got in on his last year of eligibility. but if thats the standard then fine. i just think this will open the doors up for some borderliners, that was my point
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote