Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Spending money. Dare to dream.
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
DonMughal
the boss

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISAM38 View Post
WHAT? Thats only IF we draft a pg. Mo and Stuckey arent overrated and i would be happy with just one of those pgs along with bayless than calderon. Mo Williams will boost our offence and he can make touches, and same with stuckey although hes more on the offence. Thad young btw is a small forward, get ur facts straight. I dont think they would ever make him play the C position. Hes young , athletic and puts up good numbers that go on well on this young/athletic team.
I know, I said we MIGHT draft a pg. I didn't say anything wrong about Thad Young, I just got his position wrong on a team I never watch.

Jose is 5th in the league in assists so yeah I prolly would pick him over those two guys if it's just for one more year. He also knows everyone's tendencies so to bring in another new scoring PG when you already have Jose would be dumb. We have enough scoring to go around, Jose is the one that distributes the ball the best on the team and out of those other PG's.

Mo averages 6 assists with 14 ppg this season on 39% FG and 30% 3FG along with only playing 50 games.

Stuckey averages a 4 assists with also 14 ppg on 43% FG and 28% 3FG. Another pure scoring PG.

Jose averages 9 assists with 10 ppg on 44% FG and 37% 3FG.

Mo and Stuckey aren't much better if at all.
DonMughal is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote