Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Spending money. Dare to dream.
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
MISAM38
thinkin of a master plan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
Those are names that will never be in a Raptors uniform. Mo and Stuckey are overrated, I'd rather have Jose and Bayless. Plus we might draft a PG. Butler isn't going to go from Dallas to the Raptors. Nene was closing to being an all-star this year and his team is one of the hottest in the West right now. Very probable he will finish his career in Denver, which ends in like 2-3 years. Thaddues Young is possible, but he's just another PF and another undersized center.
WHAT? Thats only IF we draft a pg. Mo and Stuckey arent overrated and i would be happy with just one of those pgs along with bayless than calderon. Mo Williams will boost our offence and he can make touches, and same with stuckey although hes more on the offence. Thad young btw is a small forward, get ur facts straight. I dont think they would ever make him play the C position. Hes young , athletic and puts up good numbers that go on well on this young/athletic team.
MISAM38 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote