Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do we have the worst owner(s) in sports?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #46 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
1. Dont like it, don't listen, get a good job, get satellite, listen to NBA coverage. you have a choice. So to do the large number of people that choose hockey as they like it, and they like thier team. Calling them ignorant is pretty much ridiculous.

2. Myself, and many of my close friends, including somein the media, and some in some pretty interesting fields of word all follow Hockey, and the toronto squad. A lot of us have since we were young. I'm not gonna toss out any insults here, but you have been pretty fucking childish, shortsighted, ignorant, and downright off base in your last few posts. And those aren't insults, only dead on observations. Choose your sport, enjoy it to the fullest Jeff, but honestly man, what is achieved by belittling other peole for thier own choice.
It's not about choice! And like i said,it's not all fans.My point was that i listen to fans in this city go on about the Leafs and alot of the time they don't seem to have a clue.It seems like they are fans because it's the thing to do.It shows when you watch the games.The crowd sucks b/c most in the crowd are in suites and are more worried about business then hockey.It's the place to be seen.This is a city that loved guys like tie Dummy/Darcy Tucker and put players like Sundin down.Players with skill who puts the team on his back. Makes them look out of touch.And this is from a guy that has (was) been a leaf fan for 25 + years.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote