Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How long before VC retires?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #44 (permalink)
DDaring
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
And I love how you made no attempt to defend the shooting during the Cleveland series, even though you talked about how great his 2006-2007 season was. Yeah, and he fucked up when it mattered.
When I mentioned his season numbers, I was talking about his regular season numbers. I thought that was obvious. If someone posts a player's season numbers, 99 times out of 100 they are talking regular season unless they explicitly state otherwise, which I will make sure to do in the future.

I didn't say anything about Carter's play in the playoffs except games 3 and 4 against the Raptors, and his overall numbers against in the series against the Raptors. Obviously he did not play well against the Cavs. I never suggested he did. Though really they shouldn't have even gotten that far in the first place. In the first round they were a 6th place team playing a 3rd place team. It was actually embarrassing for the Raptors that they lost that series to begin with. Of course Chrissy Bosh and his 39% shooting in the series was the main culprit.

As for your "that's where the apology ends", I never asked for an apology in the first place. In fact, I never even addressed you in this thread until you responded to me. Prior to yours and "Psis" comments towards me, every comment that I made was addressed to someone else, not you guys.
DDaring is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote