Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do we have the worst owner(s) in sports?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #38 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
I'm serious man, I dunno how Canadians still love watching hockey so much, the game is so bad compared to 98-2002 era when it was my fav sport. Now its just boring and theres no flow to the game, everything is dump and chase zone defence garbage with no good chances at the net, no crisp passes, and no smooth plays. Maybe its just me though.
I was a huge Hockey/Leaf fan until they came back from the lockout.Since then, the Leafs suck and the game is almost as horrible as the Leafs are.I haven't watched a full game in three years and that isn't going to change anytime soon.And the constant media coverage at nausium is so rediculously over the top that it's helped to get me sick of hearing about hockey.I mean how many hockey panels are there on TSN/Sportsnet/Score put together,and all three channels covering the trade deadline from 7am-6pm is a perfect example of how stupid it's become.They talk about Hockey as if it were life or death,when more than 1/2 of the NHL cities could care less about Hockey.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote