Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lakers Mavericks Fight
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #20 (permalink)

6 Man Like Lou Will

More trash talking:

"I call Barnes the Charminator," said Terry. "You know what that is? That is a guy that's soft as Charmin' toilet paper. It's not only that he's a Pac-10 guy and he's a [UCLA] Bruin, and so you know we hate those guys -- us [Arizona] Wildcats, we hate Bruins. I don't care who you are. Whenever you don that uniform, I can't stand you, other than Reggie Miller. Barnes, I remember you when you were at Golden State, you're a journeyman. You put on that Laker uniform and you turn into Jerry West, Kareem, and Worthy, and Magic. Those are the real Lakers, not Barnes."

Barnes smiled when he was relayed Terry's comments after practice on Saturday afternoon.

"I'm not worried about what he's talking about," Barnes said. "In Golden State we showed how to beat Dallas. You take it right to their chin and they back down. I don't see that nothing's changed since then so hopefully we see them again."
Los Angeles Lakers' Matt Barnes serves ban, wants Dallas Mavericks rematch - ESPN Los Angeles
js12 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote