Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rodman Named into the HOF
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 01:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

A moment few know about, or remember.... 1993.

Quote:
Dennis Rodman says he had no thought of committing suicide last month when, in an admitted state of despair, he took a .22-caliber rifle loaded with hollow-point bullets and headed out into the early morning in his huge Ford pickup.

Rodman says he only wanted to relieve some tension. For hours, he says, he had sat alone inside his lakefront home, staring at the bedroom of the 4-year-old daughter he has not seen in five months except for her curly-haired visage tattooed on his left forearm.

Rodman says thoughts of her pile up relentlessly, one on top of the other, until he can see nothing else. How will I live without her? What is she doing now? What can I do to see …
Anyhow, Chuck Daly was his coach back then and apparently helped him a lot during this difficult time. Depression is a terrible condition that Millions of people battle with everyday. I'm happy for Dennis Rodman. Call him what you want, the guy could ball, and he fought through some hard times, and continues too.

Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote