Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - James Johnson: "If there is next season?"
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 07:50 AM   #73 (permalink)
Ammo
T. Ross IS The Phantom Menace.

Lackey

Representing:
Raptors

I'd have to say that hockey, on ice would be the hardest sport to learn from scratch. Almost hopeless for a couple of years, really. For soccer, if you are able to run, you have a shot to get going. As for F1, used to be a fan. some drivers were better than others, but it was about the car for the most part, just like horse racing is about the horse.

When they finally put me in charge, I am going to come up with a new definition for sport. If it includes confrontation, it is sport, if it does not, it's going to have another term like competetition. I suppose soccer is included in sport, LOL. But you have got to move away from the acid test for great sport being how many people play.

It is about given a wide range of choices and means, which would people choose. For example, a lot of people drive Honda Civics. It is within their means, but given a ton of cash, people are looking at Range Rovers, Escalades, Ferrari's, Porsches etc.

And no reason to get all sensitive. The whole board is just about opinion, so no one is being personal. Don't forget that we are on a basketball board and people will tell you to your face that basketball sucks and it is just a bunch of freaks with no skill jumping and dropping a ball in a basket.
Ammo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote