Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Free agents you'd like to see BC pursue this off-season
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:37 AM   #59 (permalink)
halphbreedballer
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGetAir View Post
I really hope this summer BC (hopefully) or whoever else runs the GM spot makes a decision on Bargnani.
If we keep him, we play him at the 4 and sign one of the true centers in this FA pool.
This means we have to trade either Davis or Amir and I'm guessing/hoping it won't be Davis.

If we decide to trade him (again, hopefully lol) then we have Davis and Amir at the 4 and we can still sign a true center. use the draft to get a pg or a wing and then fill in the whole with possibly a FA signing or the Bargnani trade...

Obviously I'm dreaming here but drafting Irving or Barnes while signing a center like Chandler, maybe Dalembert and the return from Bargnani would be a great start to rebuilding.
Um I don't know if you have been noticing that just because AB has been listed at the C position...For the most part he has been guarding the opposing teams PF.
More recently last night AB guarded The bucks C AB ,I think on only two occasions.

AB is now playing as our PF not our C

FYI
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote