Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - James Johnson: "If there is next season?"
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 12:47 AM   #69 (permalink)
MARTYNAS
some creepy guy

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Who's really comparing athletes here. This all started with people here saying soccer sucks and is boring as shit and it ruffled your feathers. I said it earlier soccer players are great athletes, but their sport bores the shit out of me, i wasn't raised on it or influenced to like it and i will never like it. Sorry if that irks you somehow but shit happens.
No irks... irks... nice word, first time i hear it.
I dont like it too. I think Soccer players are the best athletes, they run so fast, kick and throw that ball so far, it's hard to believe.
But the game is very slow and not entertaining.

Some people thinks car racing is not a sport, but just because they have no clue how hard it is. I already mentioned that.

What is sport? Sport is competitive, skillful activity. SO, chess is sport. It calls "mind sport".
And now, The REAL sport, Basketball, Footballs... athletics, and so on. Atheles who using their bodies. They must be strong and skilled. Racers fits it. Believe me, body shape and strength in Auto sport is much more important than people think. More important than in Baseball or even Basketball. I actually believe, Soccer players, runners and F1 pilots are the greatest athelets. Every kilogram, heart beat matters. And dont forget it's life-threatening.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote