Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - James Johnson: "If there is next season?"
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 12:22 AM   #64 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
Oh Jeff... DO not compare Soccer athletes with Baseball atheles, you will lose...
it's Maradona at his best... Golden years I mean... And Ronaldo, averaging 15 minutes for his home town team...

Damn, Baseball and Soccer are different sports. People like different things. Just funny how Jeff thinks Baseball is sport, while auto racing is not haha

As I said, I am not Soccer fan, but yeah, Soccer is THE BEST definition of SPORT. That REEEEAL sport, not ''mind sport'' like chess or darts. Every single Soccer player must be in perfect shape and must use his body resources. He must be skilled, ripped and ready to run his ass 90 minutes non stop. Great athletes or not soccer still sucks balls imo.

YouTube - Adidas - Spain Home jersey 2011/2012 It Comes From Within HD

Who's really comparing athletes here. This all started with people here saying soccer sucks and is boring as shit and it ruffled your feathers. I said it earlier soccer players are great athletes, but their sport bores the shit out of me, i wasn't raised on it or influenced to like it and i will never like it. Sorry if that irks you somehow but shit happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
People like different things. Just funny how Jeff thinks Baseball is sport, while auto racing is not haha
And you really think i'm the only one that thinks car racing isn't a sport? lol

It's not exactly something new.

Last edited by jeffb; 03-31-2011 at 12:27 AM.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote