Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Five reasons to keep Triano
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 11:47 AM   #50 (permalink)
leftcoastbballfan
the anti BC lol

Representing:

I cant recall who said it in this thread but about players not wanting to play in T.O...........if that is the case then it is time to get rid of BC.

I like Triano...........but he has never been put in a situation to succeed. BC has constantly put together teams of mostly has beens or never beens that show absolutely no defensive effort or responsibility./accountability.

The problem....as i see it, is that BC is never going to put together what it takes to be a consistent winner because his ego gets in the way. Bargs isn't the answer, Demar is not the answer and neither is Davis. They all could be decent parts but as focal members of your team if those are your main dudes IMO we are in big trouble.

What i would like to see is someone brought in (new GM) who will completely gut the roster and more importantly bring a whole new defensive first mentality to a team that desperately needs an extreme makeover. As much as i like Triano he would need to either be regulated to an assistant or given another position within the organization.

LCBBF
leftcoastbballfan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote