Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Knicks Could Eventually Offer Carmelo Or Amar'e For Howard
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
forme123
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Representing:

fuckin carmelo is so one dimensional/overrated. Im glad Denvers become a better team WITHOUT him and that he is suffering in NY. it seems hes one of those guys that comes up with great stats, but doesnt necessarily improve the team. Kind of has the iverson effect going for him.

plus why was he in such a rush to get out of denver. the team was a consistent playoff team last few years, just a couple missing pieces away from being legit contenders. I dont know, i just got the vibe that he thought he was too good for that team and the city. he thought he was some sort of higher being, but really isn't nearly as good as the lebrons and durants and kobes of the league. well now karma is raping him up the ass!

Denver now moves the ball around so much better and plays with much more energy. they have more versility and depth. GO NUGGETS GO, i hope they win it all this year. represent for the underdogs!
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote