Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors are looking to move Bargnani ? D'Antoni to Toronto ?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie

Representing:

If we can get anything decent for Bargnani it'd be worth it. This team needs a major re structuring and it starts from the top. We cant movei n to the future with him as our best player. The only way he should stay on the team is if we have a Bulls type of overhaul where we get a great defensive coach mixed with some really good defensive players surrounding Bargs like with Boozer so he's not hurting us every game. But at least Boozer rebounds, so even then I dont want to keep Bargs.

And I definately dont want DAntoni. Why cant we just have a traditional team without the gimmicks? I want to see some defence for once(and WINNING would be nice too), that isnt too much to ask after all these terrible years.

Dantoni cant adapt to the players/team he has. If he doesnt have perimeter players that play quick, he cant adapt and change the style around the players he has to create a winning environment as shown now with NY. And just in general I'd hate the style his teams play if I was a fan. It's hard just watching guys letting guys score so they can run the other way and jack up stupid 3s. Obviously thats already happening, but like I said, a change in culture is needed and that starts with changing the personnel to become a solid NBA basketball team, not some soft gimmick offensive team with no toughness or defence or coach or GM every year.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key