Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors are looking to move Bargnani ? D'Antoni to Toronto ?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie

If we can get anything decent for Bargnani it'd be worth it. This team needs a major re structuring and it starts from the top. We cant movei n to the future with him as our best player. The only way he should stay on the team is if we have a Bulls type of overhaul where we get a great defensive coach mixed with some really good defensive players surrounding Bargs like with Boozer so he's not hurting us every game. But at least Boozer rebounds, so even then I dont want to keep Bargs.

And I definately dont want DAntoni. Why cant we just have a traditional team without the gimmicks? I want to see some defence for once(and WINNING would be nice too), that isnt too much to ask after all these terrible years.

Dantoni cant adapt to the players/team he has. If he doesnt have perimeter players that play quick, he cant adapt and change the style around the players he has to create a winning environment as shown now with NY. And just in general I'd hate the style his teams play if I was a fan. It's hard just watching guys letting guys score so they can run the other way and jack up stupid 3s. Obviously thats already happening, but like I said, a change in culture is needed and that starts with changing the personnel to become a solid NBA basketball team, not some soft gimmick offensive team with no toughness or defence or coach or GM every year.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote