Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How should Raptors fans look at JO this season?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I'd like someone to;

1) Explain his injury situation, and how it could possibly prove declininng health.

2) Explain how it's possible to predict that he not only couldn't rehab a meniscus tear, but is incapable of playing more than 40 games.

Before you start, just know that nothing short of a very clear and concise set of answers, both outlining the players ACTUAL injury history, and case studies for other athletes having had the same injuries..... I'll start you off.... he sprained an ankle really bad, then tore a meniscus..... so I took care of the only actual injuries he's had...... now, please do, explain to me why he is a shoe in to be both a lemon, and a regular on the I.R.

This should be rich.
The answer is wait and see.Nobody knows (even JO) if he's healed for the long term or if his inujury(s) will flare up again down the road.Especilally when talking about a knee injury on an aging Big man.It's a wait and see aproach,for me at least.Predictions from anyone are just that, "predictions".And saying he'll be healthy for the next 8 years or saying he'll only play 40 games this season is all BS.It's a crap shoot.There just isn't a clear argument for either side of this issue.The Raptors took some risk in this deal and let's hope it pays off.

Last edited by jeffb; 08-26-2008 at 02:10 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote