Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - "our economy is not a political game"
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClingRap View Post
If we're to call the government the "Harper Government" then this makes perfect sense. Why should one expect basic levels of disclosure when it's their money anyway?

And Benzo, this goes beyond simple spectrum debates and politics. The conservatives like to trot out empty ad campaigns that cost tens of millions (with no information on how to access grants, programs, services etc) featuring all the colours, genders, classes, ages, and abilities in the rainbow. Then have their politics reflect that the only people who matter in this country are white, mid-forties males with a mid-sized penis.
Oh I know I was only playing around.

It doesn't matter, its going to be a conservative, minority again....maybe a majority..

My problem is with your system, I am not sure and someone can correct me but 4 elections in 6 years? how is any government of ours, NDP, Lib, Conserv...whomever, supposed to enact any real action, when the other parties are willing to do whatever it takes to get in power, and bring down the existing government...When I hear talks of the different parties courting the Bloc vote just to cause an election I was ready to move.

The system needs to change...or its not over untill there is a majority.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote