Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The trip to the dentist
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Aar_Canada
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
I find the dentist equally brutal.

I have pretty bad teeth and i don't floss as much as i should so obviously i am mostly to blame for my dentist hate and my overall dental care experience.

The worst thing i've ever had done was probably a really deep cavity that was filled. It was a big one and even the anesthetic wasn't working past a certain point. I could feel the last few drills and it wasn't pleasant. That was 3 years ago or so and recently that same tooth is starting to kind of act up. It's quite sensitive to extreme temperatures and i can sometimes feel pulsing in it. You know what that means.... likely root canal. I'm holding out though and hopefully it won't get any worse.
I had the exact same problem with mine (my filling only lasted 6 months though) and if I can offer any advice, get it taken care of before it becomes a problem if you can. I'm on antibiotics now and had to take a percocet on the weekend after 3 painful days. Last Friday, I couldn't lay down or sit because of the pain. It's one big pain in the ass.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote