Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Roster Comparison: 2006-'07 Raptors vs. 2008-'09 Raptors
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Easily.
How so?

I mean honestly, you guys have to look at things on terms of building a team. Two years ago I might have agreed, but having wathced two years of Calderon/Ford simply not working, I can't see how any of you could even argue that the two are not good for the team.

You shouldn't make the mistake of looking only at stats when you make your decisions. This is not a Fantasy nBA league where stats are what win you your pool. When you are a GM building a team you have a myriad of unmeasurable things to take into consideration. The tandem of Ukic and Calderon might be statistically inferior, however, having two guards, one being the flat out, unquestioned #1, and the other being a safe, team concept and similarly orientated player, is maybe a hell of a lot more impressive than you all may believe.

Now, disagree. I wanna pull out all the old posts bBEFORE tj left about ow you all thought it was IMPOSSIBLE for Toronto to perform to it's potential with both Calderon and Ford on board.

Net result.

Calderon/Ukic > Calderon/Ford
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote