Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jason Kidd could retire if lockout happens
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
MISAM38
thinkin of a master plan

Representing:

Chicagos improvement has nothin to do with LeBron James joinin Miami, and it was only those four teams- LAL,CLE, ORL,BOS, because San Antonio was goin through injury problems, and Chicago got better this year due to the improvement of Derrick rose. OKC was emergin as a the team it was and it wasnt the fact that miami got better this year at all. IMO this NBA season is weird, and maybe the next 5-6 nba seasons will feel weird to me cuz, LeBron James is in Miami bein on the same time as another great player Dwayne Wade. I remember watchin these 2 go at it b4 and it was great, but to see them on the same team makes me sick. LeBron isnt the same player as he was in Cleveland. Hes too good to be Wade's Bitch. It was more excitin because cleveland was oviously much better , than this current Miami Heat team. And the fact there was more contenders for a championship has nothin to do with the Miami Heat. its the NBA, like any of the major leagues, teams will get better as other teams get worse, and seein Superstars not be the man on their own team is disgustin. PHX and ATL are slippin compared to last yeer. ITs just my own opinion, that this NBA season is weird, and that the one last yeer was much better. This season would be much better if Lebron stayed in cleveland and Bosh stayed in TO, and Carmelo didnt join Amare in NY. We would have had the same amount of title contenders this year:
Cleveland, Boston,Lakers,Spurs,Chicago, OKC, and NY.
MISAM38 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote