Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Stein: Triano will probably be back next season
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
jj33
editing this message!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPMAN View Post
Who gives two shits if he gets complements from Team USA coaches. So what, Triano is a player's coach, he has a good relationship with his players and fellow coaches. Look at his body of work. This is the man who going to change the culture of the team. This is the man who is going to suddenly teach this team how to play defense. Look at the team on the floor. The players getting all the shots and most of the minutes, are the same players who have no accountability on defense.

"The coaching staff would appreciate it if he shot less and defended more. Maybe thatís a difficult gospel to preach on a team on which the statistical leaders, the likes of Andrea Bargnani and DeMar DeRozan, also refuse to practice it conscientiously. ...More defence? I donít know about more defence,Ē Weems said. ďIf I recall, the whole teamís been giving up more than 100 points a game defensively. You canít put it all on me.Ē

If you don't want to look at the man's win-loss record, look at the team on the floor. Look at where this team ranks defensively the last two years. Triano's goal the last two year's have been defense. If his main goal was defense, and if his team ranks near the bottom of the league in defense the last two years, has Triano failed or succeeded as a coach. FAILED!!!
BANG!!!! Almost every time derozan's man goes for 20+. If he doesn't improve on D, we gonna need a new SG.. or a C like D12!
jj33 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote