Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Roster Comparison: 2006-'07 Raptors vs. 2008-'09 Raptors
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by souternmost Raptors fan View Post
As you can see, we have made big improvements at the positions that we were worst at, and in the areas where we declined, we really didn't lose that much. The point that I am trying to make with all of this is that we could easily get 50 wins and make the second round if things went our way (i.e. no major injuries, good frontcourt production, play Philadelphia, or other less experienced team, in the playoffs ). The competition may have stepped up, but so have we. And to all of you spoiled naysayers who seem to complain about everything little thing that we do at all wrong, just remember that we won only 27 games in '05-'06, and that we've built a truly great team over the last few years, so we really shouldn't be complaining.
I agree, most fans (so called sports fans in T.O) are always looking at the negative (ie: Calderon/Ukic isn't as good as Calderon/Ford).Even though we've improved at the Centre position and on defence and now we'll have Calderon playing 32-35 MPG if he stays healthy.But it seems to never be enough.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote