Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Stein: Triano will probably be back next season
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 02:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
LilRomeo
having sexual relations with that woman

Representing:

I remember when the Celtics only had Pierce and the team were losing, fans were asking for Doc Rivers' head. Now that they're winning, haters are now sucking his other head - even more when the talks he'll retire when his contract expires and now wanting him to stay long-term.

I'd say let's not judge Triano based on our current roster's performance. We all know our players are nowhere to get starting position or get minutes they currently have if they were in other team in the league - except DeRozan. I know Triano is so frustrating sometimes and make us believe that he has a limited knowledge in coaching knowing that he made ridiculous plays for his players (we could've won in England, if he instructed them other plays instead of pulling the same play that didn't work the previous OTs).

I hope haters out there will not suck Triano's other head once we have a "stronghold" team in a couple of years.
LilRomeo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote