Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Joke is on Us
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #56 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggsToTheBBQ View Post
As much as anyone I've been intrigued by Bargs' potential over the years. At some point we need to give up on him.

For me, if he doesn't show up to the next training camp in the best shape of his life, ready to make a contribution on D and on the glass, after how this season went, then I'll consider him a lost cause.

I think we should draft a traditional C. If Bargs improves and the pick works out then we can trade Amir (who has good value) and maybe even move Bargs to the bench (6th man). If Bargs doesn't improve and the pick works out then we can trade Bargs or move him to the deep bench (4th big). If the pick doesn't work out... well, let's just hope that doesn't happen.
We'd have to trade him waaaayyy before making him the 4th big. Keep starting him let him score and see if he can do something on D and rebound better. If not trade him. Don't deminish his value even more by not playing him. Imo BC needs to field offers for him this summer, but I have my doubts he's ready to look at trading him.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote