Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - just something to think about with the oneal trade
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 05:23 AM   #28 (permalink)
Momo26
looking fwd to an EC Final showing!

Representing:

Anywho, I am also new to posting here. I appreciate all of your informed postes (for those who put in the effort ;p)...this IS the most I am looking forward to the Raptors team, the 08/09 team...picking up another, albiet very risky (injury is concerned) player, has been a well calculated move. The man is/was a super star, and appears to have the drive...which is important. Will he deliver.....well this is something we will discuss in 82 games, but regardless, if it HELPS the other the players to up their game for the fact that potential IS THERE, then I think successful move on BC's part...

Anywase, I've been to 1 game (the blowout for Raptors vs. NY Nicks (at the time the most the Raptors had beatin' a team - not sure if that stands as the record))... I love watching this team, even on TV, and I am sure you guys agree. The current roster has brought something to Toronto that never existed. Lets look forward to a REWARDING YEAR ahead
Momo26 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote