Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Position that most needs to be addressed on the court
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
10DeRozan10
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully View Post
Whats our lottery probability in the draft. Realistically I think its going to be 4-7. More then likely we are going to miss out, Irving, Sullinger and Barnes. I think we have to draft a point guard, not that I think that's our biggest priority, but I think it maybe the only resolution for that particular position. So we are looking at maybe Jimmer or kemba walker. Both undersized score first, no defense pgs.
I think we need to pick up length and defense in the front court. I think there are great opportunities in FA to pick up a veteran leadership in a Sf. Our biggest priority is not so much a position as it is just size and defensive presents in the key. So if Sullinger is there you take him. I think Davis will provide this off the bench, but I am not content with Amir as our starter, especially in tandem with Andrea.
Sullinger's actually undersized, and not known for his defensive abilities, but rather for rebounding and offensive abilities in the post.

I'm very content with Davis starting, and would rather have him then Sullinger.

I'm not a fan of Sullinger at all, to be honest.
10DeRozan10 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote