Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Position that most needs to be addressed on the court
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by surreyjack View Post
What about teams like Boston, and Chicago? All those teams are weakest at the PG position. I bet you all three have a new PG next season.

CP3 or D-Will would do wonders for this team. Utah sucks now, and NJ is playing 10x better. N.O isn't playing well because CP3 isn't playing at his full potential... Just look how good they were at the beginning of the season.
The Lakers have Blake under contract and will likely bring him up as a starter. Miami, I don't know who they're gonna grab. They're likely stuck with Chalmers. Dallas is questionable as well.

Again, when CP3 is at his fullest, can you honestly say they're a championship team? I can't. New Jersy still isn't that good or at least haven't impressed me that much from watching them a few times.

Boston does well with Rondo but I'd really like to see Rondo on his own without Allen and Pierce there. Rose isn't the only reason for the Bulls doing well, I think Thibodeau has mentioned the importance of Deng playing well, again SF.

Again, if you look at the top teams in this league: San Antonio, LA, Miami, Boston, New York, Dallas, save for the spurs and celtics, you're looking at teams that are very strong on the wing specifically the SG/SF position.

Jose isn't that bad. He's fine. How many times do you hear here, oh he'd be good in Miami/LA. So, why upgrade a position that if we get elite talent, we'd be fine in?
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote