Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Position that most needs to be addressed on the court
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
on the same token, all the great teams have great big men. the lakers have pau, the celtics have garnett, the mavs have nowitzki, the spurs have duncan.

if you're happy with a big man rotation of ed davis, amir johnson and andrea Bargnani (particularly this one) then it's not an issue. but i personally don't see this team ever winning a championship or even being relevant with andrea Bargnani in a major role.
Oh hell no. Not even close. But I think you have something to work with in Davis. Not sure what, but he's something. I think if you nurture him as a true PF and have Amir backing him up I think your PF position is set.

C, well that's why I'm a proponent of bringing in Oden. It COULD be a big upgrade there but might not improve for awhile.

To me, when we roll out Weems, Johnson and Kleiza that's a horrendous position to be in with the SF position, possibly the worst in the league. I wouldn't say Jose is worse in the league.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote