Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Triano: Let's fucking relax a little bit
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 02:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ex2k
is waiting for the season to start

Representing:

D.Smith

Quote:
So much for Jay Triano, Mr. Nice Guy.

It was totally inadvertent, and most of us have done something like it before, but he got a little, um, colourful during a post-practice scrum Monday afternoon.

I will tell you this without doubt, since it’s been relayed to me by coaches and players a lot over the years: They really don’t like re-living the game from the day before; they’d much prefer to talk about what’s coming and don’t feel the media’s really doing a good job if all it can do is look back and rehash stuff that’s already been discussed.

Anyway …

Jay’s being asked about the so-so shooting on Sunday, when no one really got it going and – even for them – a winnable game got away.

“Listen, we’re the seventh or eighth best shooting team in the NBA without being able to make a three-point shot. We have one game where we don’t really get it going from a variety of guys so let’s just (bleeping) relax a little bit.”

Yes, I believe the cameras were still running. Oops.

Trust me, I know how that can happen, I know how you just start talking and things pop out and I guess it says where we are as a society that no one gasped or shook their head disgustedly.
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote