Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - just something to think about with the oneal trade
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Other than the insistence on saying Ford is a shoot-first guy, I like that last post much better. Relative to Jose he is, but relative to Nash or Arenas, both of whom you have nothing but love for, he is not so much.

Much has been decided in the Raptor camp beyond what they are looking for from the pg position. I would say they are placing much less importance on the position altogether. Which is a good thing. It was an overall lack of balance which was their downfall last season. Jose was not going to make his mates better to the point where that became a non-factor. I actually remember him struggling through a good stretch of last season, so the need to get some balance was vital to him, and Bosh, and all the role players for that matter.

And I agree wholeheartedly about the douching a dead horse. That's why I questioned the dropping of a napalm douche on young people who know fuck all. I mean I know a japanese website that says my brain is working as though it were 25, and I thought that was a good thing, so eat it. :P
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote