Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh for Amare, would ya?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #29 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Some of you posters are laughable with your 'what have you done for me lately' attitude. If this thread was made 2-3 weeks ago when Bosh was struggling you'd be saying theres no way in hell the Suns would even think about it. Now he has a good 2 week stretch and hes our franchise player again and can do no wrong and is 10x better than Amare? Get real. Amare plays tough and finishes inside and goes to the line EVERY game of the season that he plays, and in the playoffs, that's exactly what you need from your big guy in a series because of the coaching adjustments that will be made vs them, you need to get those easy points. That and Amare has a better jumper than Bosh as it is. Amare in the playoffs>>>>>Bosh in the playoffs, and that's what matters right? I'll take Amare's pure power game mixed in with a couple wide open jumpers from the elbow over Bosh's finesse face up game that's easily exposed in the playoffs vs a good defence.
First of all no one said Bosh is 10x better. The general consensus is that while Amare's good, his knees are a concern. Also, Bosh gets to the line just as much if not a few times more a game then Amare and his outside shot is just as good despite stuggling with it most of this season.

Secondly, I'll ask again - what is Phoenix's record with Amare in the line-up and Nash out vs. Amare out and Nash in?
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote