Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RF Staff Announcement
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

This is a lie and a sham, I am being removed from power, I feel like Mubarak.

Fight the Power, Fight the Power...

Ok, not true, I am stepping down. I step down, leaving this place in very very good hands. It wasn't too long ago, that some people figured we were doomed here as we lost a few key members. The opposite has happened, and I think we have grown bigger than anyone ever thought. To be fair, half of that is the URL, it is a very good one, the other half is the people.

It seems like yesterday, a handful of us showed up here and found a couple members on an inactive board. Now we have members from across the globe talking hoops and other important things like Fart jokes.

I suppose one of the best things here, has been watching some of our younger members grow, DK, Gurk just to name a couple. Watching some of our members go from watching to engaging.

Hedo fans came and went, but some stayed and I believe that is a testament to the entire board.

I step down as an admin, and into the fire, I have no doubt that my respected former colleagues will be discussing whether or not they should ban me in no time.

Finally, mods, Acie.....you guys have become my on-line family and I look forward to becoming the crazy uncle.

-Benzo
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote