Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RF Staff Announcement
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:
Default RF Staff Announcement

Sometimes real life gets in the way of what we do here at RF and unfortunately due to an ever increasing workload, priorities on the home front and subsequently less free time, Benzo has decided to step down from his position as ADMIN. This doesn’t mean he’s gone for good – he’ll remain on as a valued member and RF legend, but he’ll no longer be running his contests and occasionally taking his ADMIN hat off to blast some poor, unsuspecting soul that he vehemently disagrees with.

RF would not be what it currently is without Benzo’s tireless contributions over the last three and a half years both in the forum and behind the scenes, so I’d personally like to thank him for all that he’s done. There's also a large number of us that have a history that reaches far beyond RF to a few other boards and he’s always been a really solid dude, so I think I speak for the others too when I say it kind of feels like the end of an era.

Finally, since I won the first Survivor contest that he conducted back in ’08 and have still yet to receive my prize of an autographed Mo Pete picture, I hope that sometime in the near future we can meet up and he can at the very least buy me a beer.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote