Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NCAA Basketball
Thread: NCAA Basketball
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #370 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Originally Posted by ClevBuck25 View Post
Talent at the right positions can overcome experiance. i think you dont understand the talent they have comming in with matta's coaching abillity. if Buford and Sullinger come back along with Craft, having a True Center in Amir Williams and the top 3 Point shooter in the 2011 Class in Laquinton Ross is going to be damn near impossible to stop and they will be a more complete team then this year

Florida is nothing to worry about, Kansas is losing a ton of players, could lose their hole starting lineup, same with Duke, and UNC is and up and down team with the players they have this year not to mention Duke will have to come to Columbus

I never said Ohio State wouldn't be good. You are saying they will go 40-0 in which no team has every done and the last team to go undefeated is Indiana in 1976 when they went 32-0.

Kentucky brings in top classes(the top) the past few years and didn't do it. You're setting the bar high as he!! man.

Amir Williams is a great prospect. So was BJ Mullens who was a 5* #1 center prospect. You just never know dude. Shannon Scott looks to be my favorite prospect of the class. Him and Craft are going to make a great 1-2 combo. Ross might be a great 3pt shooter but so was Jon Diebler. Did you see Jon Diebler his freshman year? He shot like 20% from 3. Jordan Sibert was a very good prospect coming in(just like Thompson and Ross) and he sits the bench this whole year mostly. You never know what freshman will do. College is a whole different level and a lot of freshman take time to adjust. Some don't like Jared Sullinger but you don't always get lucky like that. DeShaun Thomas 5* prospect and although he has had very good moments this year he has struggle a lot also.

And you are banking on JS coming back. If Ohio State wins the NC this year what does he have to gain by coming back? He would have done the #1 thing he wanted to do and will be a top 3 pick. I know a lot of fans feel like there is a good chance he will come back(with the lockout) but you never know when a lot of $$$ is being thrown out at you.

I think Ohio State will be very good next year but I am not going out to say 40-0 which no team has never done.

Last edited by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN; 03-13-2011 at 09:18 PM.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote