Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The message is not getting through.
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
moujik
threat inside

Representing:
Default The message is not getting through.

I don't see how JT can stay beyond this season. He cannot inspire effort. And just like he couldn't say anything to Bosh, he doesn't seem to be able to criticize Bargnani. How can any coach allow it?! Thibideau left out D Rose for the whole of 4th quater to make a point earlier in the season, the star of the team and an allstar!
Can you see JT doing the same to AB?
There's no continuity. If you let one player get away with murder how can you instil anything in the rest of the team?
All the talk about us running and playing fast, allowing Bosh to drag his feet and then stand and hog last season. Also all you've heard since JT is our head coach is defence! All you've seen is the lack there of.
Ok we're in transition, but can you honestly imagine us show commitment on a consistent basis under Triano in the future? Even with improved or better players? Unless everyone has got super mentality as Reggie I don't see it.
I've been supporting JT, cause all he says and his plans sound good, but his message is not strong enough to get through to players.
So we trade Bargnani, but then someone else will become complacent and JT is not gonna sort it, is he?
moujik is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote