Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official NCAA Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:28 AM   #402 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevBuck25 View Post
nope your 100% wrong and MANY if not every single insider on both the scout forums and Buckeyeplanet have reported exaclly what i said. Tressel did nothing wrong, he did what he was told to by the FBI, no matter what spin BSPN puts on it
Almost everyone on buckeyeplanet is disappointed in Coach Tress. I mean there is 86 page thread on there and I've read a lot of it. Are you talking about the one that posted the twitter post of one dude talking about a radio station in cincy saying FBI requested him not to say anything? We can sit here and PRAY and PRAY that one dude is right but I just don't know.

I don't care what ESPN said either dude. I know what ESPN is also. I live in Columbus Ohio I bleed Scarlet and Gray. I go to Ohio State and have been a Buckeye fan since I was a tiny kid. ESPN is a reality TV show now. I know that. I don't get information from there either and don't care what they have to say about Ohio State.

Tress did nothing wrong? Yeah he did by not reporting it which is his job. Now we can sit here and argue and say maybe Tress is protecting someone else by taking the blame(Maybe AD Gene Smith?) but someone did wrong.

IF no one did wrong you don't hold a press conference and present a major violation on yourself and suspend your coach for 2 games with a fine of 250K.

Last edited by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN; 03-10-2011 at 01:40 AM.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote