Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do we take Bosh for granted?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Carefoot View Post
So you disagree with my statement that two-thirds of the GMs in the NBA would trade any player on their team for him? If so, I'd be interested to see you name the teams and the specific players that you would value higher than Bosh.
Like the blog Scott, and my problems with Bosh have been noted on more than one occassion.

While he is 24 and a 3 time all-star, if he played in the West he would be 0 time all-star.

In Bejing he is playing better defense than we have ever seen him play, now is that SMitch, or the players around him , I don't know...nobody does. He has been terrible on D for us, especially when it matters most. In the playoffs last year, he took 4 3pts in a game I think and has shown a reluctance to get to the hoop when we need him too.

I still think he is better suited to a guy that helps the superstar, much like AJ in Washington is to Gilbert when he is healthy.

Perfect example is when Toronto fans started with the "MVP" chant a few years ago....did we overrate him then...absolutly.

You said it though he is 24, there is hope on the horizon.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote