Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do we take Bosh for granted?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Question Do we take Bosh for granted?

Just reading Scott Carefoot's little blurb at his and Raptorman's site RaptorBlog, made me wonder if we really do take CB4 for granted on what he can do in this league and for this team. I've been harsh on him at times, but considering what we've seen from him so far this summer can we attribute this so called success on who he's playing at the Olympics with or should Chris himself get alot of the credit?

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Carefoot
Sometimes I think Raptors fans take Chris Bosh for granted. He's a three-time All Star at the age of 24. After a promising debut in 2003 at the age of 19, every season after that has been better than the one before. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who is well-liked by teammates and coaches. Two-thirds of the GMs in the league would trade anyone on their roster for him. He's funnier than Gilbert Arenas.

And now, with his impressive performance so far in Beijing, the rest of the world is finding out what we already knew but sometimes let ourselves forget while arguing about T.J. vs. Jose or Bargnani vs. a cardboard cutout of Dirk Nowitzki that the young fella from up there in Canada is pretty darn good.

In much the same way that Paul Pierce was energized by the addition of Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to the Celtics, I think Chris Bosh is going to be super-pumped and ready to wreak some havoc on the league with his new frontcourt partner in crime, Jermaine O'Neal. He is the undisputed leader of the most talented Raptors team yet, and he's the first reason I can't wait for NBA basketball to return.
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote