Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - just something to think about with the oneal trade
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
CourtVision
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
Such blatent BS, im sorry to say that, but that's what it is. TJ was the engine of our team 2 years ago when we had our best year, and Jose was a very small part. TJ was moving the ball around nicely and scoring nicely and making a difference, aswell as being clutch late game. It's funny how a career threaten injury, a horrible couple of months and some stellar Jose play for a few months can skew peoples memories of TJ....
I completely agree with you.

Of course he was disgruntled not to have his spot back.

Point guards need time to work with there team, you can't expect a guy to come off an injury like that after being out for so long to play at the level hes capable of playing.

When he came back, the team was use to playing with Jose. Things weren't working for him so he tried to score more to get back into the starting lineup. Just guessing here.

I think everyone wrote TJ off way to fast, but its not like we can't afford to Calderon is a promising young PG. Although I would have liked to give TJ one more year a summer, and training camp to get back to form but since they both wanted to start Bryan Colangelo / Mitchell had to make a choice.

Last edited by CourtVision; 08-22-2008 at 08:55 AM.
CourtVision is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote