Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sign Him Up???
Thread: Sign Him Up???
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuggleBled View Post
re:eli porter

i think people who laugh at that kid deserve a fork in the eye.
I think you need to get a sense of humor and look in to facts before you talk.

1) Eli Porter went on a rap battle show... TO BE SEEN AND HEARD, i think he has some dope rhymes and a funny delivery, its great, i love Eli. He really did win that battle.

2) Eli Porter isnt mentally challenged. He is pretty much normal when he talks, he is funny, witty and charming in a slow way, but being a bit slow doesnt make you a charity case. Saying you shouldnt laugh at him is more bigoted, i laugh at corny white boys with crappy rhymes too, Eli is a funny kid, worldwide known now.

3) "he's da best main... he deed ettt"

4) No matter what rapper said this in a battle, its a crazy sick line

(the guy he is battling is very dark skinned so Eli says)
"look at this dude, he need to stay in the shade/it's no wonder he came out/ he already in the gay parade!!"

haha classic line, the fact that a somewhat slow kid making faces like he was possessed owned that idiot "envy" and the stupid ass judges on the show, make it the funniest 4min clip in youtube history!!

"imma tell you who da bess, by the hour/you look like Rosie O'Donnel, at a bisexual bridal shower!!!"

hahahahaha cant make up crap like that, hell i dont even know what it really means, but the delivery and his face, make it classic!!

GO ELI!!!
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote