Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Another reason not to use Bell
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
sure, but at the same time people need to know what they should be paying. my monthly bill is around $140. If i got a bill for $1000 i would not pay it. simple as that.

and furthermore i would bombard the shit out of Bell with emails and calls taking reference numbers and what have you. I would insist to speak with higher ranking personnel and I may even attempt to contact the CEO directly (this may seem funny, but my father in law managed to connect with the CEO of scotiabank regarding a botched job by a bank teller at his local branch). Not only would i not pay the $1000 bill, i feel confident that in the end i will end up getting some service free as an appology from them.
Well, maybe things have changed but when i was with them 10yrs ago i was overcharged and i complained to anyone that would listen and talked to management, head office and they wouldn't budge. The only thing they did do for me was waive the fee for ending a Cell phone contract early, when i went over to Rogers.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote