Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Eric Gordon: San Diego would be better
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
76ers Eric Gordon: San Diego would be better

I kinda agree.

Quote:
Given those circumstances, Clippers guard Eric Gordon isn't sure that it wouldn't be best for the franchise to return to San Diego, where they could separate themselves from the Lakers.

"I like L.A.," Gordon told the Los Angeles Times. "I don't have any complaints. But you see all L.A. everywhere, Lakers stuff everywhere… [you would] have your own identity within the city and your team. That's just a lot better."
"I wouldn't mind going down there — to separate ourselves from L.A. from the Lakers," Gordon said of San Diego, where the team resided from 1978-84 before infamous owner Donald Sterling moved them to Los Angeles.

The Lakers rank eighth in attendance this season with 18,997 fans per game, while the Clippers are 15th, with 17,318 on average coming to the Staples Center for their games. By percentage, however, the Lakers hold a 99.7 to 90.9 sales ratio.
Eric Gordon Believes Clippers Would Have Own Identiy in San Diego, Be 'Better' Situation
Claudius is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote